UNAHCO, Inc. (“UNAHCO”, “we”, “us”, “our”) commits to protect and maintain the privacy of your personal information in accordance with the mandate of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We will make sure that all your personal and sensitive information that you may provide to UNAHCO, and/or those that UNAHCO may collect from you (“Personal Data”) are kept confidential and secured with us.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) indicates the manner, in which UNAHCO collects, uses, processes, maintains, secures, and discloses Personal Data we obtain or which you may provide through this website, website (e.g. Unahco.com.ph) (“Website”).
We may update this Notice from time to time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards to better protect your personal data and privacy. UNAHCO may, at any time, revise this Privacy Notice by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the most current Privacy Notice.
By accessing this Website, and submitting your Personal Data through it, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Notice and that you have given your consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations and our policies, for our parent company and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties.
- Make your Personal Data available for our parent company and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties.
What we collect and process?
The personal data requested, as appropriate, may include:
- Contact information including mailing address, email address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number
- Other information that may be used for customer surveys, marketing offers or online promotions.
When do we collect your Personal Data?
When you access our Website, we may collect your Personal Data in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you:
- Visit our Website
- Contact us by sending and inquiry, leaving a comment, or providing feedback at our Website
- Do any transaction through our Website such as when you subscribe for information on our products; participate in any of our online activities, etc.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
As you navigate around and interact with the Website, we may collect non-personal identifiable information about you. Non-personal identifiable information may include the following:
- Information about your computer/device and internet connection, as well as IP Address, operating system, and browser type
- Details of your visit to the Website (e.g. pages and internal links accessed on our Website, search terms that you used, date and time you visited the Website, time spent on the Website pages, and other statistics)
Non-personal identifiable information collected may be used for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the services and products we provide.
Web Browser Cookies
How will UNAHCO use and disclose collected Personal Data?
UNAHCO collects and uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you requested or email alerts;
- To send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and/or other administrative information (where applicable); and
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Website, improving our products and services, identifying Website usage trends, personalizing your experience on the Website by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We may also disclose information collected through the Website:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To our service providers, contractors and other third parties who provide services to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of UNAHCO, our subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by UNAHCO about our supplier, customer and/or business partner is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations or breaches of UNAHCO’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
The email address and mobile number Users provide may be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If user decides to Opt-in to our mail list and/or SMS list, they will receive emails and SMS messages that may include company news, updates, related product and service information, etc. If at any time User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future correspondences, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email and opt-out instructions in our SMS messages, or the User may contact us via our website.
How will UNAHCO protect your Personal Data?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and have set up an adequate organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data and secure against unauthorized access, alteration, fraudulent misuse, disclosure, destruction and/or any other unlawful processing of your Personal Data stored with us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
How can you access, change, or delete your personal data?
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data collected from you, including the right to access and correct your Personal Data being processed.
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the Personal Data that you have provided to us, please contact UNAHCO’s Data Compliance Officer. We will try to respond to your request within 24 to 48 hours.
UNAHCO and/or its duly authorized third party shall retain the Personal Data for a maximum period of five (5) years counted from the date you provide it to UNAHCO, or when they were collected, respectively.
Third Party Websites
This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or web property (including, without limitation, any application) that is available through this Website or to which this Website contains a link. The availability of, or inclusion of a link to, any such site or property on the Website does not imply endorsement of it by us or by our affiliates.
Website Visitor under the Age of 12
This Website is not directed to individuals under the age of twelve (12), and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Data through the Website.
If you have any questions and/or concerns about this Accreditation Privacy Notice, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please contact UNAHCO’s Compliance Officer at +632 8858-1000.